April 16, 2009

38 Weeks

Are any of you tired of reading about my pregnancy? If you were, would you tell me?

Well, I am tired of blogging about my pregnancy, but there is an end in sight!!

Look at my massive belly-- don't I look ready?

7 comments:

comfy cozy said...

No, I could never tire of hearing about Max-in-womb! Matter of fact, I think you could have blogged much more about him! I mean, can you imagine me with baby no. 2?!! As if I don't already blog about Hanna enough! I think there's room for at least a couple more prego posts, sparing no details. Your readers want to know details such as how many bathroom trips in the middle of the night! Get those posts in while you can because in a week or so you're going to be one busy lady!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

ANNIE!!!! You are adorable!!! Seriously how do you still have tone arms??? The belly is BIG and looks really ready to deliver you a bouncing baby boy!!!

We could never ever be tired of hearing about your pregnancy and I completely agree with Sadina that we could actually use MORE info!!! We want to know everything!

Don't forget that I want the 2am call!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Buddy - I love this picture of you and Max...although Max is sort of stealing the show, you do look fabulous!

I love the preggy blogs and am really SO EXCITED every time we get a glimpse of the belly!

Can you even believe that Max is going to be here in a matter of days? The countdown is not in months or weeks, but now days! Oh, am getting all emotional!

You know I want the 2 am phone call too - if you have the time!

Wilson Girlzz said...

oh, I nearly forgot - LOVE your hair!!!

Leslie said...

How adorable are you? I LOVE the hair too! Enjoy these last few days because believe it or not I know you are going to miss them. Love you honey, see you soon!!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I can't believe I didn't mention the hair! LOOKS FABULOUS!!!

Just Me said...

I too love hearing about every detail of your pregnancy and pictures, since I am in Seattle now. I do see you still often but I am hungry for details too. Leslie is right, you really should enjoy this time now because if you think you are tired now, wait till you have two babies and Joe. Oh, and Devon. I am here to help whenever and however I can. Your hair is darling!