June 21, 2011

Some Snapshots of Summer

Saturday afternoon 
(after shopping garage sales)

Sunday morning
(Father's Day)

Sunday morning
(real men play Barbies)

Monday afternoon
(boys and Beyblades)

Monday afternoon
(dress-up + bff Ethan + Barbies+ playing outside = very happy Lucy)

Tuesday morning
(Joe soaks up a dose of vitamin d)

Tuesday afternoon
(vitamin d + giving the minivan some love)

4 comments:

Just Me said...

I love this! I see in the Men playing Barbies all look to Lucy for the story line, especially Max's little innocent look.
Lucy could be a perfect model. Sign her up and buy a new house.
If only life were that simple, yes?
Have a great vacation. I will miss you all very much!

Just Me said...

Oh, and I will be looking for pictures and a new blog soon :-)

Anonymous said...

Lookin good!!!! Can't wait to see you in person!!!! :)))))

Anonymous said...

Lookin good!!!! Can't wait to see you in person!!!! :)))))