A collection of random information from our home front:
Joseph's baseball team won their playoff game last night, so they are moving on to the CHAMPIONSHIP game on Saturday! (Although, Devon is praying for a rain-out because he has to work on Saturday and does not want to miss the game!) It has been a really fun baseball season for all of us.
We are now a one-vehicle-family. Should be an adventure! God bless the Bugs Bunny minivan!
At the end of each season of The Bachelor, I vow that I am done watching that show. But who am I kidding? It is completely entertaining! So, the current season of The Bachelorette has aired 3 episodes, and I already have opinions.
Who else is watching???
Bentley is unbelievable. What a creep.
And I don't really think that William is dumb, but the poor kid... oh, the poor kid.
And perhaps Ryan is too perfect.
Thoughts?
Moving on,
Lucy and Max tried cotton candy for the first time last week at a Mariners game. The verdict: "yum" and "sticky."
My verdict: I don't plan to take Lucy and Max to another Mariners game this season :) "Sit and watch" isn't really their idea of a good time!
This nerdy guy and his "rally cap"- classic Dev.
And this was Lucy during the final innings of the game. Not sure what she is doing.
Summer vacation countdown: 7 school days! I am, like, sooooo done with the 6th grade. I am ready for summer and for more of this-
Today is the anniversary of my first kiss/second date with my honey :)
Want to see something funny? I went to Clairol.com yesterday to use their Try On Studio. What do you think?
What is that hair color?
That's all I've got for now.
Have a happy Wednesday :)





10 comments:
Agree about the Bachelor guys. I would put up Ashley's pic too and put on it "duped." She may be a smart dentist but she is dumb about men. Most of us have been at one time or another I guess, just not on national television.
Very cute pics of Merry's "beach."
I can't wait to try out the Clairol site. I like Annie hair the best :-)
That hair color looks sortof pinkish grey...hmmm...not quite sure I dig it. But I do love you with short hair!!
Max and his goggles...OMG...cutest thing EVER! He is such a big boy!!
I'll pray for rain too - and I'll also pray that 6th grade wraps up with no major drama or forgotten 'year end projects.'
Yeah Joseph!!!! How exciting for the Rantz family! Love nerdy Devon! (the pic and the guy!) and Lucy has reached her limit at the Mariners, I recognize that look and I cracked up at that picture!! Last, but not least, there is something so familiar about the pic of Max in the goggles...hmmm, what is it?? Oh! It's his Aunt Molly!! Remember?? He actually looks kinda cute in them, she.....not so much! Love you! (and you too Molly!) :)
P.S. Molly saw your blog and told me to look at it and guess which picture was her favorite! :)
Almost forgot! That color is gray! Love it for clothes, but absolutely not growing out of my head....or yours :)
We are totally familiar with clairol.com ! HAHA! You are so cute and funny! Doug has had way too much fun with that site at work! We uploaded a photo of him a couple years ago and he has fun with it! I am so excited for Joe!!! Woohoo! And if Dev can't make it could you take his ipad and skype with it?
I am excited for your countdwn to Summer...especially because I get to see you in a matter of weeks!!!!
Oh darn...forgot to comment on Bachelorette! You know I feel the same way...I VOW every time to NEVER EVER watch it again! But it does sit waiting for me as I type on the DVR. :) I have only caught a little bit thus far but that Bentley is PURE SLIME! I will have to get caught up and update my opinions. Very important work ahead of me! HAHA! :)
I love your tid bits :) And I think you should leave your hair styling up to me :) Your kids are so sweet!! The picture of max in the goggles totally warms my heart!! and makes me giggle!! I saved it to my phone I love it so much!! Can't wait to see you!!
I IMMEDIATELY thought of the pink haired lady from the Christian channel when I saw the long "hair" on you! So I posted a pic on your FB wall to see the comparison. What 'cha think? Totally, right! You just don't have quite enough volume. I know lots of !!!, but this is funny sh?#! Love the pix of the ball games, we've got to get together next week fo' sho'!
I love your blogs!! So entertaining:)
As for The Bachelorette, I like JP:) I totally agree about Bentley (total weasel!) and William (not too bright:(.
Hi Annie,
Love seeing all the pic.'s.
We miss your faces!
We too are sooo done with the 6th grade...yipee. Looking forward to seeing you all soon. Oh and the hair color has got to be straight off the doodlebops...ever seen them...not good. Love your real hair though!
Post a Comment