Last month my friend and fellow Stroller Strider
took some pictures of my babies.
Wanna see? I thought so!
Here are some of my favorites-
Love! Love! Love!
These pictures were taken on a school day, which is why Joe wasn't there.
And I didn't anticipate being in any of the shots, which should explain my rainy-day hair-do. Oh, and Devon wasn't there either.
And as a side story....
Devon and I took the kids to the park a few nights ago,
and while we sat and watched them play,
Devon said, "We sure have cute kids. I know I'm biased. If I didn't know them, I'd probably still think they are cute, but I'd see that they are crazy and then I'd be glad that they aren't my kids. But since they are my crazy kids, I think they are pretty awesome."
Wow, Dev! Tell me how you really feel!
How's that for a Father's Day confession?!?!?!?
I think that Devon had a nice Father's Day.
We celebrated him a little bit in the morning, but then he had to go to work,
so we didn't spend the day with him.
And I think that my own dad had a nice Father's Day too,
but we didn't see him at all.
So,
I can only report that the kids and I had a nice Father's Day :)
But we really do have some pretty fantastic fathers to celebrate.
Dad and Devon,
we love you!
How did you celebrate Father's Day?
6 comments:
The pictures are really cute:) I love the one of Max where he's posing...SO FULL OF PERSONALITY!!
Wow, really wonderful pictures! She really captured the essence of these babies! As usual I have to remark how stunningly beautiful Lucy is in her close up.
I went over to see your husband for Father's Day. I no longer have a father but my son is a great father and I am so happy he has the most beautiful cutest kids in the world. And I'm not biased, either: I'm just their grandma.
Super Cute pictures!
Love them :o)
Devon's take on his 'awesome crazy' kids is pretty funny - and so true. If I was at that park, and didn't know you, I'd think your kids were cute...super cute...even if they were being crazy!
Father's Day was celebrated with the family on Saturday, and we hosted a BBQ in the POURING rain. Then Sunday was probably the most beautiful day we've had all year...go figure! We enjoyed the sunshine and left overs from dinner the night before :o)
So I gotta know how you get the white background for everything. I really like it. Picnik?
ADORABLE!!!!! I am so glad you did this!!! You crack me up as usual with your Devon story! He has a good handle on things I say! :) We only spent the morning and evening with Dougie too because he had to work graveyard. But we had an awesome breakfast and dinner together and Maysyn loved singing Happy Father's Day to you about 100 times over! :)
Your blog needs a "LIKE", wait scratch that, "LOVE" button. These are SOOO cute! And I love how you used the one of Max in teh your new header. You might just have a future in Graphic Design, there sweetie! Anyway, "LOVE".
Post a Comment