I love vacation.
I love seeing family and friends.
I love California.
I love watching Joe, Lu and Max transform into summer kids.
I love getting my hair done by my sister.
But more on all of that later.
For now,
I love the pictures taken by Lisa Blake at
Lisa, you rock my world!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
4 comments:
UM....YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!!! You have made me feel like I am on vacation too!!!! The kids are over the moon for all the Rantz/Miller fun and taking your pictures was the best!!!!! California LOVES you!!! Your Family and friends LOVE you and your kids are amazing little summer June bugs!!!!
Love you! Now come over so we have another excuse for a treat! :)
The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!
I love them all and that little family of yours is beyond cute!
Lisa...I really, really want you to take our pictures too!!!
I love love love your pictures! Lisa you ROCK!
AGREED!!! Beautiful, fabulous, amazing(I could go on :), family and photography. Annie and Devon ~ great job on making beautiful babies and Lisa ~ great job in capturing there beauty. Love.
Post a Comment