June 3, 2011

Good Ship Lollipop

I know you've been patiently waiting and wondering, "When will I get to see more pictures and videos of Lucy the Ballerina??"

Well, you are in luck!
 Tonight was the spring recital, and our very own tiny dancer performed "Good Ship Lollipop" with her adorable dance class.

Lucy's costume was as sweet as sugar.

The fans gathered and waited in anticipation.

And the moment finally arrived!
(enjoy!)



Lucy was fantastic,
and we are very proud :)

And we decided that family photos are easier without the small wiggly people.

And it may have been plaid shirt day.

The End.


7 comments:

Lisa Blake said...

OMGSH!!!!!!!!!! Oh Annie! What a special little morning treat! :) I love her!!!! What a sweet and adorable little girl! You are so lucky!!!! I love all of these pictures! You all look amazing! I love seeing the grown up Joe! You seriously have the most beautiful little family!

Okay, gush gush! :)

Leslie said...

Sooooooo cute!! And what a great job Lucy did! Wish I could have seen her performance in person. Btw, I love your dress and leggings, you look fabulous! I didn't even notice any roots :) Love you!!!

Allison said...

How cute was that video?!? She did fantastic! My favorite part has to be at the end when I hear Devon say that he want to go get his girl-so sweet. Thank you for posting it!

Just Me said...

Me too, I love the end when Devon says he is going to get his girl. Devon always makes the sweetest comment at the end. We all love her so much and are so proud of her.

The Browns said...

So, I've tried multiple times to watch sweet Lucy and keep getting side tracked:( Finally, Logann and I watched the entire video this am. What a star!! Love her:) I especially love that you guys gave her flowers, so sweet!

Wilson Girlzz said...

I love it!
The costume is adorable and so is 'plaid day.'

I love your little family :o)

Gena said...

Miss Lucy was amazing!! What a great little performer you have!

It was fun seeing you this morning at ss. Hope you are having a great Monday.