May 11, 2011

A Very Short True Story About Baseball

This is Joe.
Joe is playing left field.

These are Joe's fans.
They stand at the fence along left field and say,
"Hi Joe!  Hi!  Joe!  Joe!  Joe!  Hi!  Hi Joe!"

Joe graciously waves to his fans and says,
"Hi guys!  I can't talk right now!"


The score was 4-3 when Joe got up to bat.
He hit a single to get on base,
and he scored to tie the game.
The fans went wild!
(No, they didn't really go wild.  They were off playing with sticks and rocks.  But I let out a "Woohoo!  Way to go, Joe!")

The next inning,
a final run was scored,
and Joe's team won.

Woohoo!

The end.

6 comments:

Just Me said...

AWWW, I love this baseball story. Wish I would have been there to increase the fan count. Next game I will be. So cute, love your blogs, Annie.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! :) I like your short and sweet bball story! I love the ball player and the cheerleaders!!!

Leslie said...

Soooooo cute!! What an exciting game!

Jami said...

You are a great Mom! I love that Lucy and Maz go to all those baseball games! And Joe will appreciate it so much as he grows up. You should be proud of yourself :)

Jami said...

oops Max

Wilson Girlzz said...

Is that blue sky I see???

You are a super good baseball Mama...because it takes major effort to attend and cheer like you do!

I'm happy the Rangers won! Makes all that effort a little more easy to swallow ;o)