Unless you live in the Pacific Northwest, you might not understand why a warm and sunny day is newsworthy- or perhaps blog worthy.
Spring decided to show up today. Well, hello spring! We've been expecting you!
And I couldn't help but smile as I did the dishes this afternoon and this was the view from the kitchen window-
Yes, blog worthy. Even photo worthy.
We really don't get enough warm weather here. It's true what they say about Seattle. Rain rain rain.
But when the sky does clear up, we go outside. We play t-ball in the driveway with Daddy. We head to the park in droves. We beg for underdogs on the swings. We go to Stroller Strides and get tortured a great workout on the neighborhood's steepest hills. We sit on the front stoop with our little brother and look at a Lego magazine while waiting for a ride to the game.
We try our best not to take the sunshine for granted. We go to bed with sun kissed cheeks. And we hope and pray that the sun will come out again tomorrow.
(Okay, now I'm stuck with "Tomorrow" playing in my head)
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya!
Tomorrow!
You're always
You're always
A day away!




7 comments:
We move to California where the suns shines more!!!
JUST KIDDING :)! Well mostly :)!
I love all of your pictures so much and I am so glad that you had a beautiful Spring day!!! I love the view out of your kitchen window!
I think Lucy has some t-ball in her future! It's in the blood!
Toooooomorow is only a daaaaaaaaaaaay aaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! That's my grand finale!!! :) Love you!
Love the photos of daddy and Lucy playing together and little bro and big bro sitting on the porch. How cut! Yes, we get very excited when the sun shows up, especially when it is especially late as it is this year. So I will remember next rainy day that tomorrow is only a daaay awaaay. Or two or three. But it's coming.
I hear ya, loud and clear!
My milky white legs are making a debute today - yikes!
Max and Joe are super cute reading their magazine together. I love it!
Your yard is so nice!!! And Joe...what a sweet big brother:) So nice that you can all spend the warm weather together.
It's been warm here. Everyone thinks my face is so tan, but actually I have the "pregnancy mask" really bad!! The rest of me is so, so WHITE!! Logann is running around in her shorts and flip-flops...nothin' cuter:)
PS
Had to delete my first comment. It made NO sense!!
This post is soo cute!! :) I love your little family and playing t ball in your driveway looks so fun!! I'm so glad you're getting good sunshine :)
I'm so far behind on all the blogs! Congrats on being done with your student loans, and hooray for sunny days! I love the picture of the boys looking at the magazine together. :)
Post a Comment