
ONE year ago, my mom took this picture. It isn't a particularly good picture of me or of Lucy, but it makes me happy nonetheless because this was the day that Max was born. I look big and tired, and Lucy looks, well, she looks tired too. Maybe she crying because she can sense that by the end of the day, her world will be rocked by the arrival of her baby brother!

And here he is!
Oh, how I love this boy!

My Lover Boy!
I love how he snorts when he is fussing
I love how he snuggles, giggles and walks
I love that he is such a mommy's boy
I love how he fits perfectly into our family
I can't decide whether I feel like, "Where did the year go?"
or
"Has Max really only been in our lives for one year?"
Happy 1st Birthday Max!
I love you, Bubs :)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday MAX!!!! Wow...I can hardly believe that it has been a year already!!! He is scrumptious!!! Now come on over here so I can give him a snuggie! Not the blanket but the hug :)!
oh man, I was totally imagining a tiny blanket with arms! :)
Oh, Bubs! Happy Birthday!!
He's so sweet and isn't it funny how you can't imagine life without him? I love that about kiddos :o)
Give him an extra saucy smooch just from me!!
Happy Birthday my sweet little Maxy Bubs! I miss you so come home so I can hug you and bounce you on the big ball and watch you totter around so cute. Love love love you. I cannot imagine life without you!
He is so adorable! and i know one day he will let me hold him without screaming for his mama :)
Post a Comment