
I love Cadbury Eggs.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Grocery stores used to have Cadbury Eggs at the cash register at this time of year. My mom claims that I would deliberately poke my thumb through the foil wrap and into the delicious egg yolk center, and she would then have to add the thumb-poked egg to her purchases. Now, do we believe her accusations? Would I really do that- little 'ole me?
What Easter candy do you love?
6 comments:
Yep, Cadbury for me too!! Both the Sr. and the little Jr...I can't decide which one I like better- depends on my mood I suppose!
Seeing these lil' beauties on the shelf every year almost tempts me to stock up on enough to last me 6 months, that way the withdrawl would only be another 6 months!
Hahahahahahaha!!! As soon as i opened the page and saw the cadbury eggs my mind went back many years to the time when you absolutely DID do that! Not just one year but a few years!! You would think I would know to keep you away from the register, but with two little boys to watch also.....O.K. it might be my fault :)
Haha! Someone wised-up because I haven't seen them at the registers in a long time, and now they come in boxes of 4s.
Sadina, I'm planning to post-Easter shop the candy on Monday morning and stock up- great idea!
Do you also like the Cadbury egg-shaped chocolated with the candy shell? I've got a handful right now!
I always think of you when I see those darn eggs! Funny story about your little 'trick'!!
I'm a jelly bean girl through and through...speckled bird eggs are the best, but hard to find.
The after Easter stock up is a fab idea!
Funny, Annie, I can see you doing that because I can see Lucy doing that too, wouldn't surprise me, if she could get away with it. Maybe you should hide them from her :-)
Me, I just like chocolate, anything chocolate, preferably dark chocoalate. I loved those valentine ones you gave me from Trader Joe's so much I went and got "Seashells" there. Same thing but different shape. Maybe they have egg shaped ones now?
You won't believe this but...I did the SAME THING!!! If my Grandma was here to testify she would back me up!!! So funny! I love them!!! In fact Dougie and I exchanged baskets this year for the first time and he had mine filled with the mini's! So yummy!
Post a Comment