April 7, 2010

Double Trouble

My babies are becoming quite chummy with each other.
They are little partners.
I like it!
Bubs is suddenly looking like a big boy (minus hair). My family has not seen him since Christmas, and they just won't believe how much he has changed!

Tonight he was loving Lucy's little kitchen.
I tried to think of a joke to accompany this picture, but nothing witty came to mind.
His little body makes me happy :)

5 comments:

comfy cozy said...

Little bodies make me happy too! I remember seeing little girls in their bathing suits with the inevitable wedgie and thinking that I couldn't wait to see my own daughter's wedgie someday. Random tidbit.

Your "babies" are so adorable and it must just warm your heart so very much to see them chumming around together! Sweet black and whites. I'm a sucker for b & w's! :)

Wilson Girlzz said...

Super cute kiddos!
I can't believe how much Max has grown since I was there - seriously! He's a little man with a nic bod! :o)

I really love how the two of them look so mischievous together...partners in crime!

Allison said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing up! It makes my heart hurt that both our boys are growing faster than we would like...

Just Me said...

Nice pics as usual. Max is still fascinated with getting that pot to "boil" with lights flashing and cool sounds. He is getting very coordinated. That and his lightning quick reflexes (grabbing a bowl of cereal or whatever before you can even think about stopping him) makes me think we have another budding athlete on our hands. He is after all a great grandson of an Olympic Gold Medal winner.

I am his grandma so my hopes and dreams are allowed to soar to imaginable (an unimaginable) heights :-)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Delicious!!!!! Love your babies and the black and white's!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOOOOOON!