
Today my baby girl is 3 years old!
Though I find it to be tragic that she is growing up so fast, it sure is a pleasure to watch her grow!
This past year she discovered princesses and became a big sister, and I'm not sure which event has impacted her life more :) Oh, and yesterday she casually asked, "Have you heard that I had my true love's first kiss with Ethan in my bedroom?" Yes, I had heard! Boy, are we in for some trouble with our Lulu!
I love you Lucy Kate! You bring me so much joy!
4 comments:
3 Years old???!!! Oh HAPPY HAPPY BIRHTDAY LUCY!!!!! She is such a joy and discovering her inner princess has to be my favorite part of her big year!!! I just wish you were here or I was there so she could tell me all about it or sing me a song!!!:)
It is going to be so much fun to watch that ADORABLE little girl grow up!!!
Please give her the biggest smooch from the Blake fam!!! We love her so much!!!
HAPPY birthday Lucy!!! You sure are one adorable little girl; so full of smiles, sass, and life! You just couldn't be ANY cuter and your mommy and daddy better always keep that one in mind as you grow up! Hmm, maybe you should just stay really close to home until at least the age of 25! :) But for now, I'm so glad that your THIRD year has been a happy one fit for a princess!
I meant SECOND year. Darn those math skills!
Awe Lucy-Nugget!!
Happy Birthday!!
I sure do love that girl!!
I hope today was extra special and I can't wait to hear all about it!
Here's to a fabulous 3rd year Ms. Lucy Kate - you are LOVED!!!
Post a Comment