If you ever need perspective, please visit nieniedialogues.blogspot.com

I know that some of you have been following Nie Nie's blog for a while now, and I'm not sure what took me so long to check it out for myself, but do you believe in divine intervention? I feel that I encountered Nie Nie at just right time, because I really needed perspective. Thank you Nie Nie, and thank you God!
Devon was out of town last night, and the only thing on tv was the State of the Union address... so I read, and read, and read, and read...
and today I read, and read, and read... until Lucy finally snapped, "MOMMY! I said that there is orange juice in my hair AND on my princess dress AND I really need a bath!!!"
I think that I've now read every single blog entry of Nie Nie Dialogues, so I will take a few moments to update my own blog before I grab a bowl of Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch, cozy up nice and close to my husband, and watch the latest addition to our DVR, Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew :)
Guess who had the nerve to turn 9 months old yesterday-
Max, why are you growing up so fast? What is your hurry?
Would you believe that Lover Boy is nursing in this picture?-
It was such an awkward angle that Devon had to snap a picture. You'd think that belly-to-belly would be the prefered position, but Max insisted on taking this approach. What a little piggy :)
5 comments:
Annie, I am so glad that you found Nienie so inspiring! I feel the exact same way. I think you chose the perfect word in describing one of the many many things her story has to offer. Perspective! Oh and I do very mch believe in divine intervention!
Love, love Nienie!!!! A life changing inspirational woman!
I can't believe that Max had the nerve to turn 9 months old! I think he needs a swift talking too! :) The nursing picture is to die for! What a little animal! :) He is so scrumptious!
Ah, yes, Nienie...she is my hero, and as I was telling Danny the other day, I've never been one for putting people up that high to call them that. I mean, in passing, sure...but she is really and truly my hero! Perspective is right! She has impacted my life greatly and I just can't say enough about her, so I'll stop.
And Max!! Such a big boy!! Is it totally bizarre that I STILL miss nursing immensely?! Enjoy this time you have! :)
I need to read this Nienie blog more often, you, Sadina and Lisa say such wonderful things about her!
Your little boy is adorable!!! Happy 9 months to him - hope he slows down this growing up thing a little big for ya!
Annie, that is so hilarious, Max nursing in that position. I'm so glad Devon got a picture of it. To see is to believe.
how did I miss this blog???
Love yoU!
Post a Comment