If I could, I would move my whole family into a Pottery Barn catalog.
Just think of how organized our house would be! The very thought makes me giddy!
And every room would be so very perfectly accessorized!
The bathrooms would feature monogrammed towels, the bedrooms would display layers of bedding on each bed, and the dining table would always be ready for a dinner party!
The playroom would be colorful, and there would be tiny chalkboard labels on baskets and bins to aid with toy organization!
And there would be peace on earth!
Wow, am I lame or what?
I've just entered the Pottery Barn Dream Room Giveaway
and I think that you should too.
"Enter for a chance to make your dream room a reality with a $5000 Pottery Barn Shopping Spree" @ www.potterybarn.com/dreamroom
I hope I win!
And if I don't win, I hope that you win :)
6 comments:
Girl..."stop swimin' in my dome!"
I got to sneak into a Potterybarn today for just a brief tease and it was MAGICAL!
On our drive home from Portland, we passed a bulletin board that had the new Powerball lottery winning amount posted at 90 million dollars, with that, I turned to Q and said "If I won the lottery, I would hire Potterybarn to come decorate every corner of our house...for every season." Seriously!
But, if I didn't win the lottery, a $5000 shopping spree wouldn't be so bad! If I win, I promise you all the chalk board buckets you can handle!! :o) Oh, and some monogrammed towels too - I love them!
And you are not lame - sometimes, I too, believe that Potterybarn would save me from multiple problems ;o)
I hope you win, Annie. I would not have enough room to put anything in here where I am. Go Annie!
Oh Annie, I am right there with you!!! I will definitely enter!!
There is a PB outlet that is in Austin that I went to once. It was out of this world! Curtains for 2 dollars and couches for 200! People had suv's lining the parking lot! Imagine taking your winnings there? :)
I know...the playrooms get me every time! I think Hanna soooo deserves to play in a room like that! It would have to up the creativity to a whole 'nother level, right?!
But your passion for PB is super deserving... so I hope YOU win!!!!! I'll take the HGTV Dream home! :))
I think it sounds great, too!! Good luck:)
Post a Comment