At this very moment, Max is asleep, Lucy is watching Wow Wow Wubbzy, and Joe is playing Legos, so I am going to blog as quickly as I can in the hopes of finishing and posting!! Consider this a photo-blog.


This is how Lucy holds Max, and we've found it to be safest way for everyone involved (namely Max)

Joe rocked Max to sleep, and he was very proud of himself.

Lucy loves to put her coins in her piggy bank and then dump them out and start over... could accounting be in her future?

Lucy + fudgesicle= large mess

Devon and his baby sister Julianne

Devon takes his turn with Max in the shade at Merry's pool

Merry provided Princess Lucy with a tiara while she sat perched on somewhat of a throne in the pool

Max is saying, "Nice to meet you Auntie Julianne. So, here is how this works-- I open my mouth like this, and you feed me warm milk. Got it? Okay, I'm ready."
JA and Max

Devon and Lu at the Memorial Day softball tournament
ONE MONTH OLD TODAY!! Happy Birthday Max! His cheeks are getting fuller! Keep sleeping, buddy, because Mama needs to blog!
This is how Lucy holds Max, and we've found it to be safest way for everyone involved (namely Max)
Joe rocked Max to sleep, and he was very proud of himself.
Lucy loves to put her coins in her piggy bank and then dump them out and start over... could accounting be in her future?
Lucy + fudgesicle= large mess
Devon and his baby sister Julianne
Devon takes his turn with Max in the shade at Merry's pool
Merry provided Princess Lucy with a tiara while she sat perched on somewhat of a throne in the pool
Max is saying, "Nice to meet you Auntie Julianne. So, here is how this works-- I open my mouth like this, and you feed me warm milk. Got it? Okay, I'm ready."
Devon and Lu at the Memorial Day softball tournament
7 comments:
These kids are sooooooo cute!!! I love Max's baseball outfit. Thanks for posting new pictures :)
I CAN'T STAND IT!!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! The picture of Lucy in the Tiara, the sunglasses, and the sassy suit is PRICELESS!!! It looks like it could be for a greeting card!!!
Max is sooo yummy! These photos are not helping me be patient to have another baby!!! You are making it look too easy!!!
Glad you are checking in!!!
I am super jealous of your Memorial Day! It looks just perfect!
Yay!!! LOTS of photos! Love it! My fav is the pic of Max being mad. What a cutie! Looks like things are going smoothly. What a champ you are! Happy one month, Baby Max!!
I'm loving the photo blog! It's SO fun to see the family in action. I can't believe how busy you guys have been! You are a rock star mommy...no doubt!
Max is really getting big! I can not even believe he's one month already! WOW!
Thanks for making time to share - we all love seeing your pictures and hearing how you are :o)
Love love Lu's red jazzy suit. And of course her little (?) bootie. Max is so cute always, even when he is mad and love the Joe in the water shower pic. What a really gorgeous family!
Great pics! Can't believe Max is already a month old. I just love seeing Lucy and Joe loving their new baby brother.
That eyes closed photo reminds me of the holiday card we did for my old design firm a few years ago: http://gravitycreative.com/holiday06/
It's actually quite hard to get a shot of everyone's eyes closed! :)
Can't wait to have Lucy over tomorrow for a playdate!
Thanks for posting the picture of him in his boot outfit. He makes a cute little cowboy! I can't believe that Max is already 1 month. Crazy. All 3 of your kids have such a strong resemblance to each other-it is nutty! Good job on getting all 3 kids out and about so soon-I am proud of you!
Post a Comment