Lucy is currently playing with her toys on the living room floor, with a binky in her mouth. What?? Is this a sign that she is feeling the effects of being replaced as the baby?
Earlier this week she wanted to be held a lot. I think her exact words were, "Mom, don't you want to hold me so that I am warm and cozy? Max wants to sit on the floor."
This morning she brought me a bottle and asked for a "baba."
Then she brought me three binkies and asked which one she should use today. I chose the pink one, the one that matches her outfit, and she told me "That's a great idea!"
Hmmm. This could get interesting! Maybe she will finally sleep in a crib!
3 comments:
This is common I think. She needs her Grandma Donna to come and hold her all warm and cozy. I'll be there soon!
How cute is Lucy?! I love her little question to you about you wanting to hold her to keep her "warm and cozy"!! So sweet! Yes, it appears that she is missing being the "baby" but I'm certain there will be no long-term damage done! :) She'll enjoy being the big sis that gets to boss Max around in no time!
Oh how cute!! Did she go for the crib idea? What a sweet wittle wucy!!!
Yes Mama keep her cozy and warm!!!
Post a Comment