While Max was peeing on me for the 3rd time today, Lucy was coloring on my kitchen floor with markers!
While changing Max into his 3rd outfit of the day, Lucy was being suspiciously quiet. I asked, "What are you doing?"
She replied, "I don't know."
"Lucy, what are you doing?"
"Nuffing."
"Lucy, are you being a good girl?"
"I don't know."
Needless to say, she was not being a good girl, and she is now crying through a time-out.
Max is at my mercy, nursing, storing up for his next opportunity to pee on me.
The good news is that Joe came home from school, did his homework without complaining, and is now playing at the neighbor's house. Who ever thought that Joe would be the easy one? Not me!
4 comments:
You are so funny! I particularly love the "nuffing" part and the "storing up" part! As much as I still nurse Hanna, I can totally relate (except for the getting pee'd on part!). Every morning I'm greeted with one soggy diaper! BTW, I just love your little fam! You are so blessed Annie, even if you do smell of urine every now and then! :)
Annie this is a crack up! You know how I love lucyisms!!!
I am fooled however, they look pretty darn precious!
Buddy!
Your babies are so stinkin' cute! Even if they are littel rascals!
Whenever Elsie and Brynn gang up on me, Q loves to remind me how I wanted kids with "personality plus - no bumps on a log" - I guess we have to be careful what we wish for!
Nuffing always means summping and summping is usually very naughty at our house. Brynn peed on the bath mat last night upon entering the bathtub, at least she points in a downword direction! Maybe you need a pee-pee poncho!! ;o) Funny? or not??
Love you!!!
I just have to say for the record that you girls crack me up!! "Summping" and "pee-pee poncho"?!! That's funny stuff right there! I can always count on a laugh when I enter blog world!
Post a Comment