I wondered how I could ever love another baby as much as I love Lucy, and I was assured that a mother's love multiplies with each child rather than divides, and it is true! I love this little boy more than I could have imagined!
Max is a pretty mellow little guy. He sleeps a ton, of course, and he eats like a champ, and he snorts when he fusses, which is totally adorable.
This weekend Max went to his first little league game, and slept the whole time, and he went to church, and slept the whole time. Now, if only he could sleep through the night...
6 comments:
OHHHHH...thanks SO MUCH for the new pictures! Your growing family is just beautiful! I love how perfectly round little Max's face is!
You look great by the way...and he looks so sweet in your arms!
Oh, and I fully understand and can't begin to explain the phenomia of a mother's love multiplying - I'm glad you feel the same way! :o)
Love You!
I can't STAND IT!!!! He is just sooooo ADORABLE!!!!! His face is perfectly round and his little lips are so kissable!! I love the pictures where Lucy is kissing him! My favorite picture though is the one on his polka dot sheet. So cute!!! Annie, really I was craving more Max...I just can't get enough!
Umm...now we have to discuss the blatantly obvious problem in one of the photos. I know your heart is skipping a beat so I will get right to the point. Just how is it young lady that you look like you never had a baby?! That is just not fair! :) Really! You look fantastic!!!
Keep the pictures coming! It sounds like all is well in the new and improved Rantz Home!
Max is sooo precious, Annie! Job well done! He looks edible and the first place I'd be tempted to nibble are those awesome cheeks of his! Whoa girl, simmer down! Babies just make me craaazy these days, especially one as perfect as Max! I'm super-duper impressed that you were even able to blog, by the way! It's a trade off, isn't it- sleeps through church but then awake at night. He'll catch on soon! I love the pic of proud daddy surrounded by his littlest. Very sweet. I'm curious, who do you think Max looks like? Or does he just look like...Max?! You look great! Not that I expected any different because clearly you're one of those women that pregnancy just suites. I'm just a wee bit jealous! :)
I MISS MAX!!! and you, Dev, Joe and Lu!!! Now that prom is over it is time to plan your trip home to show everyone your beautiful boy :) He is soooo beautiful, lovable, sweet and such a content baby. Come soon!
He's beautiful. We are so happy for you all. I love seeing all the pictures you post, and feel like I'm getting to know the adult Annie. I love you sweetie. aunt Michele
I miss you all, haven't seen you all since Saturday which seems like forever. So I am so glad for the pics and can't wait to see you and your beautiful family this weekend. I hope you are much better today.
Post a Comment