Okay, with this Tuesday Tip I am exposing 3 obsessions-- People magazine, The Bachelor, and Blogs.
I read in People magazine that Jason, The Bachelor, has a blog!
www.people.com/bachelor
Who watched last night's episode? I am completely Team Jillian! I have a feeling that he proposes to Melissa in the finale, but my vote is for Jillian. She seems to be the most mature and maternal.
So, if you are obsessed like me, read Jason's blog :)
7 comments:
You ladies will be sooo proud! I have been watching The Bachelor although I haven't watched last night's yet. I kinda thought early on that it would be between Jillian and Melissa because they seemed the most normal. I like them both and think ideally Jillian is probably the best match but I think Melissa is positively adorable! She reminds me of my little cousin in San Diego. I guess it's a good thing I'd be happy with either one. Can't wait to watch when I get the chance! I'm glad you all "sold" me on watching...it's juicy and pure mindless, fun entertainment!
Good tip on the blog! I can't wait for the day when your blog is titled "You Won't Believe Who I Ran Into In Seattle!"
Sadina, I am SO proud of you! I am so glad that I didn't give away anything from last night's show, since you haven't watched it yet :) Have you noticed how every episode mentions something along the lines of "the most dramatic rose ceremony ever," or "the most memorable hometown visit ever"...? Ah, yes, juicy and pure mindless tv is what I live for these days!!
I know, someday I will run into Jason and Melissa/Jillian, and I will make sure to report back to you all! Lisa and I looked for him while she was in town, but no luck.
Adam and I have been on team Jillian since day one! I like the other girls, but I think he needs someone more his age. She has a great family too, and I think he likes that. We'll soon find out won't we.
Guess what I just spent too much time doing?!!?
We're totally having a Finale Party! Save the date: March 2nd
WOW I totally missed out on this fun Bachelor discussion last night! My blog didn't tell me that you had a new one!
Jason has a blog ?! WHo knew? Great tip Annie! You know I am obsessed like you and I will definitely tune into the blog. Does he know we have blogs? I am sure he would want to know! :)
Sadina watching the bachelor?! I am so proud! Annie knows WELL that I am TEAM MELLISSA all the way!!! Sadina, she doesn't remind me of your cousin she reminds me of YOU! I love her!
Jillian is awesome but there doesn't seem to be the same passion. Lets all not forget about the Deanna factor for next week. Any predictions????
Deanna, your ship has sailed! I don't think that she is coming back to win Jason over-- I think that she is coming to share what she has learned from her broken engagement. At least, I hope that she isn't coming to confess her love! I am SO over Deanna!
I am warming up to Jillian more and more and my two faves are Melissa and Jill. I don't think he can go wrong with either. Thanks for the tip on the bachelor's blog. I feel it is so unfair to bring Deanna back to break his poor little heart again, but he seems to be a very level headed guy and he will tell her she missed the boat...permanently. I hope.
Post a Comment