Molly had this idea that Lucy and I should sleep with her while we are here visiting. It sounds good in theory, right? Me and Molly-- sharing a bed like we did when I was 16 and she was 4-- with Lucy snuggled up between us.
This was the worst idea ever. First of all, Molly's bed is a full size. We had no business squeezing 3 bodies into a full size bed! I either had my booty or my belly hanging over the edge all night! Second, Lucy woke up a bit panicked because she didn't remember where she was and she couldn't find daddy. I got out of bed to get her some milk, hoping that the milk would soothe her back to sleep. She drank the milk, then had a coughing fit, and ending up vomiting on the bed and the pillow. I just threw a towel over the puke and tried to get back to sleep, unsuccessfully.
I think that we will try a different sleeping arrangement tonight!
4 comments:
I guess it could have gone worse...there could have been a bed-wetting incident! :)
I love picturing the 16 year old Annie and the 4 year old Molly all snuggled up together in bed!!!
A full sized bed, two girls, a two year old and a big pregnant belly?! The question is did Molly stay or head for the couch?
Wow, what a night! Sorry!
Yikes - bad night!
Post a Comment