Joe's fall baseball season came to a close.
Team Red took 3rd place in the final tournament, and should I mention that they won that final game by forfeit? Nah.
Lucy's kindergarten class took a field trip to the pumpkin patch. I didn't go this year- I might still be traumatized from last year's pumpkin patch field trip.
Devon and I took Max on a little field trip of our own.
We went to the Salmon hatchery.
Max was a little scared of the huge fish.
One of our frogs died.
And then our snail died.
And then another frog died.
Lucy lost a tooth! Her first lost tooth!
She actually lost it at the wedding.
Literally. Lost.
The Tooth Fairy was very generous.
My mom kindly drove home with me from California,
since the kids and I were sick.
She stayed for a couple of days,
and Max put her to work, baking muffins.
Clothing was optional.
A Saturday morning spent as superheros.
("Yes, Lucy, your missing tooth is in the picture")
And while some kids get to go to a farm to pick a pumpkin,
other kids go to Home Depot.
And while some kids wear a muscular costume or an Easter dress with a pink fur coat to stay warm in October....
Other kids ignore mom's advice and wear shorts and a t-shirt when it is 49 degrees outside.
These kids quickly pick a pumpkin and then wait inside of Home Depot.
Pumpkins have been carved,
and the seeds have been toasted...
and everyone is happy.
And that just about covers everything!









5 comments:
Love the pics, laughing still...Joe standing inside waiting, Lucy showing off her missing tooth and smiling sweetly at the pumpkin patch, Max looking at the really big fish with Daddy and helping Tutu with muffins (mmmm, good, Tutu), All the kids in costume (Joe still loves to dress up). The photographer/blogger did a great job! Hope you all feel better really soon, especially you, Annie.
They are getting so big!!!
Love u:)
Niccole
I'm going to pretend like I didn't laugh out loud at the picture of Joe...OMG...how funny are you!?
Did you sing "Mother knows best, listen to your mumzie it's a chilly world out there" in the car on the way home? I sneak that song in at every opportunity I can :o)
hahaha love those kids!! you forgot to take pics when you were here!! :) i love lucys missing tooth pics!! they remind me of when avery lost a tooth then took a school picture!! Love you!!
HAHAHA! Killing me!!! I wuv the picture of weswie with undie boy the most!!!
Post a Comment