April 13, 2012

Waterfall, Act II

Remember the waterfall visit from last year? 
Well, I returned to the waterfall, but this time, I was accompanied by my parents, Molly and Aaron, Lucy and Max, and my sweet husband, Devon.
I know, I know, I didn't think I'd ever return.  I mean, it is just a waterfall- big deal, right?  Ya' seen one, ya' seen 'em all, as I said.  But, in the name of tourism, we went, we saw, we took pictures, and we blog about it. :)






Not much else to say about that darn waterfall, except that it made my hair super frizzy. And did anyone else notice that my dad is wearing a purse?  (Love you dad!).

4 comments:

The Browns said...

WOW, you look SO beautiful!! Love the waterfall, too. I'm so happy that you are having such a great time with your family.

Love you!

Just Me said...

I think you have made this waterfall yours and Devon's and a beautiful place you visited with your family. New memories replace the old. Love you Annie!

Lisa said...

Awwwww I LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!!!! Just a repeat of the message I just left on your phone. :)

Love these posts so much!!! Getting to see you and all your peeps makes me smile from ear to ear!!!!!

Your Mom's pictures are seriously amazing!!!

Call me or die. :)

Lisa said...

Awwwww I LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!!!! Just a repeat of the message I just left on your phone. :)

Love these posts so much!!! Getting to see you and all your peeps makes me smile from ear to ear!!!!!

Your Mom's pictures are seriously amazing!!!

Call me or die. :)