April 30, 2011

The Recent Festivites

My parents and my sister Molly visited from California to celebrate
my mom's birthday,
Easter,
and Max's birthday. 
My mom brought her super awesome camera, which takes much better pictures than mine. 
(This post has a combo of her pics and my pics.) 
I officially have a piggy bank designated to save up money for a fancy camera. :)
It may take a few years!
 
Here are a few of the things that we all did together-


Mom's Birthday
 It was best weather that we have had all year! 
We took an evening ferry ride from Seattle to Bainbridge Island,
where we had dinner and ice cream,
and then rode the ferry back at night when the city was lit up. 
Max has been talking about the "boat" and the "wah-der" ever since.

Easter
morning...
afternoon (at Devon's freezing cold and rainy softball game)...
and evening (Molly pinned in hair extensions for me and Lucy)...
Max was unsure of the new hair.
"Scary, mama?"

Max's Birthday
the expired tabs incident

Seattle Children's Museum
Lucy and Max's "Maformance" on the museum's stage
(Max isn't completely committed to the performance)


the birthday boy with his Tutu and his Grandma :)
(he was way happier than he appears in the picture!)

The End!

8 comments:

The Browns said...

It looks like you guys had a great time, expired tag event aside!! That story is quite funny, by the way;) It was nice that your family came to visit, too!!!

I was thinking...maybe you guys should just move back. I'm just sayin', something to think about;) Plus, I think there's a little house for rent right down the street. You'd be super close to your parents and me!!

Just Me said...

Love the pics, you and Leslie did well. I do miss my face in the earlier pictures :-)
It was a perfect time to have a visit from your family and for the good days you had.

Just Me said...

I just watched the Good Ship Wallypop maformance and it was so cute, with Max trying to copy his big sis. Love it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! Amazing recap, love all the pics and your ambitions to save for your camera!!! I am in full support! Despite the circumstances, your ticket photo was the best!!!! LOVE YOU!

Annie said...

I don't know why but I found myself in tears as I looked at your pictures. Love to your family.

Wilson Girlzz said...

Great pictures and festivities :o)
I think my favorite is the pic of you and Dev with the kiddos on your back - blow it up and frame it!

I'm diggin' the red scarf too - super cute!

Love you!

Wilson Girlzz said...

p.s. love the new header and the top links on the right :o)

Chanda Erselius said...

SO great to see you and your family! I miss you guys a ton. I am with Niccole, Auburn sounds like a great place to relocate. Then at least we would be in the same state. Great photo recap of the weekend.