I am home from a wonderful weekend away with my girlfriends, and while my to-do list is a mile long and my children are biting at my heels for attention, I only have a few moments to check into blogworld and say hello. Hello!
San Diego was even better than I could have imagined. Details are coming soon, but here is a glimpse of some sunshine, blue ocean, and three happy mamas!

8 comments:
Soooo glad you had fun and can't wait to hear more! I am so envious of the beach and ocean.
I only have a second right now, but I can't wait to see/read your recap. I am having a total fun-over right now. Once E is down this evening I am planning on uploading all of my photos! :)
Yay!! We've missed you on your long vacation! I'm glad you had a great time. Let's get together this week. We need to send off MB... :( She'll be moving this weekend.
Oh Annie! That looks fabulous! So glad you had a great time and I can't wait to read your next blog post with all the details. Hope coming home to 'reality' isn't too rough and the tan lasts you until we get our own sun around here. Cheers!
Oh, WOW!! What a nice picture:) You all look so happy, the beach looks amazing, and the weather!!! I can't wait to hear all about it.
Oh WOW those are some B.I.G. glasses!
I love us friends together :o)
BEST. TRIP. EVEERRRR!!
Seriously?!!!! You girls look 10 times as beautiful than you did in college!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!! You are all stunning!!!! :)))
Hooray for girls weekend! Can't wait for more details :). Hope you came home feeling relaxed and refreshed!
Post a Comment