I am sad that you are out of town, again.
Here is what we did to fill the time yesterday and keep our minds off of the fact that you would not be reuniting with us at the end of the day :(
First, we picked up yo' mama and then we went to the Seattle Aquarium!
Joe and Lucy were very excited! Lucy can't quite say "aquarium" so we called it the fishy zoo, which confused her because she was then expecting to see bears and monkeys. But once we got that all cleared up, the aquarium was a perfect adventure!
Max was wide eyed and very interested! He seemed to wave and reach out to the fish :)
I got to take home this jellyfish...
and there was a little incident with an octopus!
Then we ate dinner at Johnny Rockets. Lucy had some french fries with her ketchup :)
And here are the babies this morning- I'm covering your morning shift for you!
Come home soon! I really don't like it when you are away, but thanks for working so hard and for funding our fun!
7 comments:
Devon...poor guy, look at all the fun he missed out on! What an awesome day you all had!! Nice efforts mama!
I love, love, love the octopus picture!! You crack me up!!
Lucy and Max's morning shot is super sweet - does she have a Hello Kitty night gown now!? OMG! :O)
Looks like a really fun day! And the best part is that you had the funds to have some fun :) Come home Devon I think they miss you!
Andrea, after you girls left, Lucy just HAD TO HAVE a Hello Kitty nightie AND panties! I aim to please, and she wears the nightgown every single night!!! Elsie and Brynn are total trendsetters around here!
Hello Kitty rocks! (at least at our house) :o)
She's a nice balance from all the Princess craziness...don't cha think!?
I'm happy you were sucessful in your searches! Elsie will be so excited!!
love ya!
It is just never fun when the hubby's away, although it looked like you guys didn't suffer too much! :)
Glad you had a nice day...I live for outings like those! And it looks like the Seattle aquarium beats the Sacto zoo by a long shot!
Annie, thank you so much for inviting me, it was such fun! Thank you Devon for funding our adventures yesterday. Joe and I had been there yrs ago but watching Lucy reach her little fingers in to touch the starfish and Max point his little finger at the sea otters and reach out to grab at the fish....it was priceless! Wish you had been there with us.
Annie what a FUN IDEA!!!! Your pictures are so cute and I am glad you are making the most out of being without your hubby! it is the worst! Max is yummmmmmy!
Post a Comment