Today is my dad's birthday, and since I am too far away to celebrate with him, I am sending a little love to my daddy via blog :)
A little walk down memory lane...
Remember when I was your favorite (and only) child?
Remember when you rocked a mustache? Nice!
Remember when I really, really loved New Kids on the Block and you made fun of them and made me cry? I forgive you.
Remember when I worked at The Sleep Shop with you? You bought me a mocha everyday, and that officially makes you the best boss ever!
Remember when you guys bought these silly hats?

Remember when my best friend got married and you performed the ceremony? You did a really great job and I was super proud of you.
Remember when I dated guys that you DID NOT LIKE, and then I brought home this guy? We like this guy! Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Remember when you walked me down the aisle?...

And then turned around and married us?

Remember when Lucy was born, and you surprised me by flying to Seattle and coming to the hospital? That was a really nice surprise.

Remember when our family grew to this size?...
And then to this size?...
And now we've added these boys!Remember Pebble Beach?

Remember when you met your name-sake, Max Mitchell?
Remember how much my kids love you?



We all love you!
We hope you had a really great birthday!
7 comments:
Soooo sweet! You made me cry too : ) P.S. I also wanna go back to Maui!!!
Oh, that is SO SWEET!
Those pictures are priceless!
I'm crying in my coffee!
Happy Birthday Coy! You really do ROCK!!
LOVE THE WILSONS...ALL OF US!! :o)
Love what you do with your blog Annie! A very sweet tribute to your fabulous dad. I hope you had a great one Coy! Annie, glad one of the pics turned out. This one is perfect!
LOVE this post. Great pictures! I don't know if I've ever met your dad, but he sounds wonderful. Might have to steal your idea of the family photo holding the signs up someday. Very clever!
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!! Happy birthday to COYEEEE!!!! Definite tears are being shed!!! What a sweet post!!! I love seeing the pictures that I have never seen before!!! Cheers to the BEST DAD ON EARTH!!!!
What a sweet, sweet tribute to your dad, Annie. I am sure you just made his heart pitter-patter!
I especially loved the one where he walked you down the aisle and then turned around and married you...does it GET any sweeter than that??!!
Okay, so I'm officially crying my eyes out right now. That is so sweet! I love your dad too, and I think I've only met him once (briefly).
Post a Comment