I just found two fun websites that I'd like to share before I go get ready for church!
I've been a bit obsessed with Craigslist, and as I search through all of the miscellaneous furniture items, I find myself thinking, "I could totally re-do that! I could paint it and switch out the drawer pulls..." The problem with my crafty ambition is that, well, I'm not very crafty.
BUT, check out www.ikeahacker.blogspot.com to see all of the ideas that people have used to recreate simple Ikea pieces! I can't wait to spend hours on this website (maybe I won't sleep tonight!).
Also along the lines of home decor, I found www.littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com. Can you tell that I am still in home-makeover mode?
Happy Valentine's Day!
4 comments:
Annie!!! Happy Valentines Day and Happy Sunday!!!! FABULOUS FINDS!!! I can't wait to spend hours on those websites too :))))!
BTW I loved your February so far post!!! Joeseph is such a good boy and he has you to thank for it!!! You look adorable in your glasses and I love the costco double cart too! I always wish I could fill it right up with two little bodies so you are a lucky mama!!!
Love you and sorry I was so late commenting!!
Happy Valentine's Day Annie! You are crafty, creative and capable in my book. (Who else could move that entertainment center so many times by herself?) So go craft away! And have fun doing it!
Annie!! I just got a fab sofa table off of Craigslist last week and my dear hubby picked it up for me...it's waiting in the garage for me to give it a makeover!! So, you are on the right track my dear...you could TOTALLY do it!!!
Can't wait to check out those other two websites when I get the chance! You know how much I love that sorta thing... was this post just for me??! :)
Happy Valentine's Day!
Oh, I am super excited to check out your new websites!
Have I told you that I really dig this new-found crafty / home decor side? How could my BFF get ANY better!? Ummm...well....she just did!! :o)
Love you!
Post a Comment