February 20, 2010

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!

Hooray for a lovely Saturday!

Hooray for kids who slept well last night!


Today, maybe we'll do this:



And a little of this:


And of course, some of this:

Because we all love this:

And, if we are lucky, we'll get to do this too:

Enjoy the day!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Have a fantastic sunny day! i miss you all very much :)

Wilson Girlzz said...

I hope you enjoyed all the sunshine today! I love all you swinging pictures and the last picture of you and Dev is super cute - you both look great!

Just Me said...

Love seeing Max in the swing. He is such a happy baby. I had fun last night with the kids...busy fun but fun!

Jacqui Lott said...

Yes! It was a wonderful day for the park! That's a really great picture of you and Devon at the end too!

comfy cozy said...

Aww!! There is nothing like a day spent outside with the kiddos playing at the park! I love all the pics and the last one is simply adorable!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Hi Annie!!! The sizzler...a.k.a my computer is being kind enough to let me comment!!! I love your beautiful sunny day in the neighborhood!!! I only have one question...won't you be mine, could you be mine, won't you be my neighbor?! My sunshine neighbor that is...when is your next visit?! It's tiiiimmme!!!