When we decorated our Christmas tree, Lucy did a great job on the bottom branches!
My boys pose for a picture during the tree decorating festivities.
When Devon plays Guitar Hero, Lucy likes to play too.
My crafty friends should be impressed that I took on a Christmas craft: Nope, I didn't make these stockings, but I did iron-on our names!!!!
Awesome bed-head!
I asked Lucy to help me make Christmas cookies, but instead she played with the cookie cutters.
I was feeling a bit unsure about the Twilight pillow/blanket/tote bag gift set that we got for Donna for Christmas, but it was a success!
We got to see a very special performance of The Nutcracker. My nieces Avery and Ellee were in the show!
These little cousins were so excited to see each other!
Max LOVES his Coco!
Uncle Sethy gets a smooch!
Happy Kiddos.
A fort + karaoke= 3 happy kids
3 happy kids = 2 tired parents
Christmas morning!
New Pajamas!
It was fun to watch Lucy open her stocking, and she helped everyone else open their stockings too!
No Max! Legos aren't for you!
I spent a good part of the day helping Joe build his new Legos, and I secretly really enjoyed it :) I kinda love building Legos.
My favorite dads!
Brady and Max are becoming buddies already.
Max likes to show off his muscles!
Last year Jill and I took a picture by the Christmas tree with our growing bellies, and this year we have our growing boys!
The whole fam :)
Christmas at Aunt Merry's! Joe and Devon said that my shirt looks like a bedspread :(
Lucy wore a ballerina suit to Merry's and Joe wore some armor. There are some battles that just aren't worth fighting, like, their costume/outfits!
Lover Boy finally fits into his Red Converse!!!
Seriously, how cute are those tiny shoes?
He is getting so big! 8 1/2 months old already!
Lucy had a great birthday, and she is very happy to be 3 years old now :)
Lucy and Max woke up nice and early the other morning, and Lucy insisted on being carried down the stairs. I believe my exact words to Devon were, "Help! Take a child!" but instead he grabbed the camera!
Lucy is taking a sport sampler class at the community center, and it is SO CUTE! This week she learned to dribble and trap a soccer ball.
Lucy had Joe hold her hand for the first half of the class, but she warmed up!
Okay, I think I'm caught up now!
5 comments:
NICE POST!! I, of course, appreciate all the pics and the serious recap! It looks like your holidays were very merry and spent surrounded by lots of family! There's no other way to celebrate in my opinion!
I can NOT believe how big Lover Boy is getting!! He's such a sweetie and those red converse are to-die-for! I've been wearing mine lately and they instantly make me feel like I'm still in my 20's! :)
Bedhead Lucy is too cute! I'm a sucker for bedheads and Lucy's just may be the best one I've seen yet!
Props on your adorable stockings! I love them and the names ironed on so lovingly! :))
Better late than never is RIGHT!!! I am so glad that you decided to do a re-cap!!! Gosh, it's all so cute, it's hard to pick!
The Christmas pictures were adorable and it made me sad a little to see what us sickies missed out on! Adam and Jill in their matching shirts were so cute and funny! I love the picture of you two and your growing boys instead of bellies this year!!! So precious!
I love how much lover boy adores his Coco!!! He is just so juicy and yummy!!! Joe is growing up way too fast too! Wow, he looks like an almost teenager!!!
My favorite part has to be Lucy and her sports smapler class!!! She looks like such a big girl!!! I can't stand it!!! We must must see more pics of her in class!!!
Huge props for all the time it must have taken you to do this post! Your readers appreciate it!
You blogger (and commenter) YOU!!! :)))
Just what the Dr. ordered!
I NEEDED every minute of this fabulous blog and all the photos...I feel reconnected!
First off, your hair is so cute, your face is thiiin and that pic of you and Joe building Legos (which I would secretly love as well!) you look fantastic..."nice legs Rantz!" OMG! Girlfriend, you motivate me!
The Christmas recap was superb and the family shot is my favorite...with the one of Max laying a wet one on Sethy running a close second ;o)
Max's shoes rock, Lucy's hair is saaweett, and your shirt does not look like a bedspread.
oops, I forgot to mention, you make a great kid-hanger...that picture is priceless!
Loved all the pics, especially Lucy looking like a wild child with her hair standing on end. How cute. I do love my Twilight stuff, use that blanket and tote all the time and the pillow adorns my couch.
Post a Comment