He knows who brings home the bacon. But seriously, we all know who his favorite person is....his Grandma! But really, I think I earned a few points yesterday leaving with his favorite person and coming back with her. He was seriously checking out the situation.
You sure do know how to pull one over on your mommy- going off and saying dada first when we all know how much you adore your mama and your food! Now remember not to bite the hand that feeds you! :)
Well, it's fortunate for Lover Boy that he is so juicy and delicious!!! He seems to be forgetting where his bread is buttered!! Well, first words are amazing no matter how they come but I will forever be perplexed as to why it's almost always Dada!!!
My explanation when Maysyn did it (when Dougie was feeling really good about the whole situation) was that she had no need to call for me because I met all of her needs!! It's not the high road but it helped me through it :))))!
4 comments:
He knows who brings home the bacon. But seriously, we all know who his favorite person is....his Grandma! But really, I think I earned a few points yesterday leaving with his favorite person and coming back with her. He was seriously checking out the situation.
Oh, Lover Boy!!!!!
You sure do know how to pull one over on your mommy- going off and saying dada first when we all know how much you adore your mama and your food! Now remember not to bite the hand that feeds you! :)
How cute is that little ham-bone!?
I love, love, love that picture!!
Don't worry - Lover Boy will get it all figured out - maybe he's just working on how to say... QUEEN!!
:O)
Well, it's fortunate for Lover Boy that he is so juicy and delicious!!! He seems to be forgetting where his bread is buttered!! Well, first words are amazing no matter how they come but I will forever be perplexed as to why it's almost always Dada!!!
My explanation when Maysyn did it (when Dougie was feeling really good about the whole situation) was that she had no need to call for me because I met all of her needs!! It's not the high road but it helped me through it :))))!
Post a Comment