OMGSH!Annie!! This post just made my evening! Little Lucy is sooo aDORAble, indeed! I love the poses that she's striking too! Can you say "ham?!" Umm, I think someone knows how cute she is, don't ya think?! Ahh, well, confidence is good for a girl! :)
Hi Sadina! I'm glad that you like the pics-- yes, she knows that she is cute, for sure! Yes, 2 posts in 2 days!!! I've been away for too long-- I need to return to my blogging community! It is therapeutic for me :)
We bought Elsie a princess nightgown that looks similar to Lucy's and no kidding, it's like someone slipped her a cocktail! The girl dances, signs, twirls and is happier than ever when she's all decked out in her bedtime attire!
I LOVE that little girl!!! She REALLY looks like you did (and I would know :)) I cannot wait until you guys get here and we go see Dora in person!! Lucy will love it now that she is older. We can pretend its Disneyland!
9 comments:
OMGSH!Annie!! This post just made my evening! Little Lucy is sooo aDORAble, indeed! I love the poses that she's striking too! Can you say "ham?!" Umm, I think someone knows how cute she is, don't ya think?! Ahh, well, confidence is good for a girl! :)
P.S. You're wiiiild....2 posts in 2 days!
Hi Sadina! I'm glad that you like the pics-- yes, she knows that she is cute, for sure!
Yes, 2 posts in 2 days!!! I've been away for too long-- I need to return to my blogging community! It is therapeutic for me :)
Lucy's so stinkin' cute!
We bought Elsie a princess nightgown that looks similar to Lucy's and no kidding, it's like someone slipped her a cocktail! The girl dances, signs, twirls and is happier than ever when she's all decked out in her bedtime attire!
I'll start searching for a set for you!
OOPS - TYPO!
Elsie doesn't sign she sings...can't you just see a three year old so happy that she busts out sign language? Funny image :o)
Oh Annie she is soooo cute!!! Maybe she can make Max be her Boots and her ensemble will truly be complete!
I am so glad you are back tp blogging!!! I can't wait to read more more more about the Rantz Family happenings!!! Your blogging buddies missed you!!!
My prescious little Princess Ballerina. Lucy is the most fun adorable child! You captured her essence so well.
By the way, my new blog name is Grama Donna at
http://gramadonna.blogspot.com/
Lucy can talk so well now I am no longer Ucys Maga
Oh, and there is the video there of her dancing.
I LOVE that little girl!!! She REALLY looks like you did (and I would know :)) I cannot wait until you guys get here and we go see Dora in person!! Lucy will love it now that she is older. We can pretend its Disneyland!
Post a Comment