June 25, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!


Big family outing today--we went to watch the Mariners beat the Padres!

Joe took it upon himself to get Lucy ready for the game. Foam finger and all :)




We had great seats.
Ichiro!!



We taught Lucy how to chant EE-CHEE-ROW!, and when she looked at me and asked, "Mom, where are the Cheerios?" we figured that she'd better stick with "Go Mariners!"




Max slept on Devon's chest for nearly the whole game. He woke up once to look around...


but he was unimpressed and went back to sleep.



Good times! Kind of exhausting, and I may not leave the house again for a week or so, but it was fun :)

3 comments:

comfy cozy said...

How fun, Annie! May I just say again how impressed I am with you?! Three kiddies and a game! Wow, I would probably chicken out with just the one I have! Looks like tons of fun and I'm glad the Mariners won! Oh, and I'm even more glad that sweet Max gave you no troubles...what a good boy!!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Dude - there's no way I could have done a baseball game with three kids, especially with one being a newborn! You ROCK!

Your pictures are great and I am so happy the Mariners won! Makes the effort much more worth it huh!?

I love that Lucy's foam finger was nearly as tall as she is - and who can blame her for wanting some Cheerios? So Funny!!

Love you and nice effort!!

Leslie said...

You really haven't lived until you hear Lucy sing "Take me out to the ballgame"! These pics and your family are BEAUTIFUL!!! Next time I am up there can we go to a Mariners game???