Umm..guys I am all alone here...and Lucy just came by and told me that I am her baby. Oh yeah and I am hungry!
Yeah, I found you! I love this picture of little Max. Super cute blog. It was so good chatting with you last weekend. Hugs to you all. :-)
"Umm, Mama, just exactly what is in that milk of yours?! Whatever it is, I'm feeling pretty good..."Soooo cute!
"I can't talk, but if I could, I'd tell you that Lucy just whacked me in the back of the head...and now they are stuck...permission to retaliate in a few months?"Annie, please tell me they aren't stuck!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Umm..guys I am all alone here...and Lucy just came by and told me that I am her baby. Oh yeah and I am hungry!
Yeah, I found you! I love this picture of little Max. Super cute blog. It was so good chatting with you last weekend. Hugs to you all. :-)
"Umm, Mama, just exactly what is in that milk of yours?! Whatever it is, I'm feeling pretty good..."
Soooo cute!
"I can't talk, but if I could, I'd tell you that Lucy just whacked me in the back of the head...and now they are stuck...permission to retaliate in a few months?"
Annie, please tell me they aren't stuck!
Post a Comment