August 16, 2013

The Farewell Tour

Even though I failed at a first day of school picture of Joe, I managed to snap a picture tonight before I drove Joe and his friend Chance to the school dance.  He was only slightly mortified that I made them stand for a picture :)


Before we left Seattle, Devon and I wanted to do a few final Seattle-ish things. We sure love that beautiful city, and we wanted to say goodbye to it knowing that we'd had some fun.

The first stop on our Farewell Tour was a Mariners game, and we chose to go on the night of Safeco Field's first ever fireworks show. 





The next stop was the Duck Tour, Space Needle, and the Fremont Troll.  Joe missed out on this day of fun, but the rest of us enjoyed a day of tourism and Seattle sunshine.

















Farewell Seattle!

No comments: