April 28, 2013

A Spidey Birthday

Max turned 4 yesterday.  Four years old!!!  You know how I usually lament about the lightening-speed passing of time, taking my newborn babies and transforming them into real, mini-people.  I'll spare you most of my sentimental speech, but, seriously, this was, like, yesterday-


So, Lover Boy has been counting down the days to his birthday.  Asking everyday, "Is it my birfday tomorrow?"  "How many fing'gas until my birfday?"  "Mom, will you tell me when it is my birfday?"

The day had finally arrived, and our house was transformed with Spiderman décor.




Aunt Merry brought over a masterpiece of a cake



Max's three best buds came over (plus their siblings), and we celebrated my baby.  My teeny, tiny baby, who became completely bashful while we sang Happy Birthday to him.








It was a celebration worthy of a web-slinging super hero!  Happy Birthday, Bubs!

2 comments:

andrea said...

AWESOME!
I love that Max became bashful while everyone sang to him...I mean, seriously, how sweet is that little guy!?

The cake was wicked-awesome! Merry rocks!

Can't wait to see you and Spidey soon!!

Just Me said...

Loverboy is such a sweetie! Great job on the party, Mama Rantz!