January 2, 2013

Holiday Memories

Our holiday memories were made of...

a little girl who couldn't fall asleep on Christmas Eve

my new camera and my reluctant models

new pajamas on Christmas morning
 
patient kiddos while my dad read the Christmas story from the Bible

 
newlyweds who were awake at 5am, texting us all, "WAKE UP!!!"

a wishlist fulfilled

another reluctant model, posing for my camera

and yet another reluctant model, busy in the kitchen
 
the kids table, Christmas brunch

more newlyweds


a snuggly Spiderman
 
arrrrr, a pirate!

an elf delivering a poem, mixed cds, and a coupon for 6 puppies, to his loved ones

laughter

a group photo

a round of Battle of the Sexes (the men won)

a new nephew, nearly ready to be born

a sweet niece who didn't feel very well
 
time with my nerdy husband
 
three generations of Washingtonians

 
a smiling model
 
a leaping model
 
 these two boys

 
falling in love with my new friend, Noa
 
 seriously. love. him.

and then falling in love with another young man....
Beckett Addison, my brand new nephew, made his arrival just in time for us to meet him before we had to say goodbye to California
 
such a thoughtful little guy :)
 
Oh, precious boy, your auntie can't wait to see you again!
 
my baby brother, a father of four

cousins

and that is what our holiday memories were made of


4 comments:

Wilson Girlzz said...

Awesome!
Your pictures are awesome and I teared up with little Beckett at the end...he is very thoughtful to arrive while you were there!

p.s. your new camera rocks!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Oh, and how could I forget Adam in his elf hat...LOVE HIM!

Lisa Blake said...

I love all of these pictures so much!!! I am with Andrea on the tearing up part!!! What a little sweetie!!!

I wish I could have seen all these faces while you were here but you and Max were still a good compromise!!!

Your new camera does rock!!! Now the pressure is on woman! BLOG BLOG BLOG! New years resolution is more from Mama Rantz and I promise to check in to see what I have missed!!!

Love you and miss you!! Glad you are home safe and sound!!!

Allison said...

I love the story told through the lens of the new camera! Little Beckett is sooo sweet. I love the pic of Adam there at the end with his new little man. Love you! :)