So, today, on Christmas Eve, I am relaxing and enjoying my family, knowing that my elf duties are done!
Here are some pictures of how we spent December-
Decorating the Tree
We got a new "fakey" tree this year, and it is glorious!
North Pole Party
The Lott families hosted a party to collect gifts for the kids at Children's hospital. The party was so festive and the activities kept everyone busy and entertained. Plus, the Rantz kids' besties were there- Jude, Ethan and Greyson.
The kids colored, made reindeer food, listened to a reading of The Polar Express, painted ornaments, ate treats....
Sleep Country Christmas Party
The annual party was especially great this year because Devon was recognized for his 15 year anniversary with the company, which means that we get to go to Maui in February!
Ginger Bread House
The kids colored, made reindeer food, listened to a reading of The Polar Express, painted ornaments, ate treats....
Sleep Country Christmas Party
The annual party was especially great this year because Devon was recognized for his 15 year anniversary with the company, which means that we get to go to Maui in February!
Ginger Bread House
Snow!
Shopping...
The kids made a wish in the fountain at the mall. Max wished to be Spiderman.
Christmas with Dave & Merry
Oh what fun we had celebrating with Dave, Merry, and Grandma Judy! The kids received some very special gifts :)
Road Trip!
Grandma Donna, the kiddos, and I set off on a Christmas road trip. And despite the fact that Lucy was vomiting, and one of my headlights fell off on I-5, and it took us three days to travel due to a massive snow storm and highway closures...
It was painful at times, but we made it safely to California!
The Nutcracker Ballet
Avery and Ellee danced so beautifully in the show!
I love being with family!
Christmas Treats and Family Fun
and then I got a new camera!
Merry Christmas to all!

















1 comment:
I love it all!
You are super cute friend (wardrobe and hair envy have set in), and I am so happy that you didn't procrastinate this year and got to enjoy Christmas Eve...nice work!
I'm especially excited you got your new camera, I can't wait to hear all about it and see you new fab picture quality!
p.s. the I-5 travel story was awful/funny...vomit and loosing a headlight? Maui is well deserved!!
Post a Comment