Wow- it has been two whole weeks since I last posted. Is anyone still out there?
I guess that not much is happening around here. Not much worth writing about, maybe. We are cozied into our fall routine, staying warm and dry inside, settling down the house a bit earlier each night since it is dark by 5pm... I like fall. I do.
I don't even have many pictures to share. But here is what I've got-
 |
| Max and Greyson enjoy a movie- a funny one, evidently. |
 |
| Score! A $3 Ironman costume at Target's post-Halloween sale! |
 |
| Lucy's ballet dress rehearsal for the holiday show. Her dance number is Spanish Chocolate, from The Nutcracker. |
 |
| Dut-dut-du-du-du-du afro circus. |
 |
| And finally, an over-night visit with Andrea. We met up in Portland and it was so great to see her! With some friends, not much catching up is required because we pick up right where we left off :) I love this girl!! |
 |
| And this is a little jewel that caught my eye on Pinterest. The current season of my life? It is messy. Sometimes sticky. Lots of laundry. Lots of teenage attitude. An increasing amount of 5 year old attitude. Runny noses. Soup for dinner. Looking forward to Tuesdays and Wednesdays (Devon's days off). Anticipating the holidays. Snuggling under blankets with cups of hot tea. Rainboots. Watching Brothers & Sisters on Netflix (I love this show!!). Spiderman. Merida. XBox. Football. Finding new grey hairs and new wrinkles. This is the current season, and I am embracing it. :) |
4 comments:
I am always here, of course, life in the slow lane, you know....
Love the pics of the kids, the great candid looks on the faces of the two little boys, Lucy in her new ballet outfit, Max doing his best Iron Man and Devon in the wig that came with Madagascar 3 (Really?).
I am cuddled up with my new Kindle Paperwhite lately (I hate rain)...got out today in the great sunshine.
i always love new posts, annie!!! i love the pics, and just so you know, lyla has the same afro circus wig! we should chat soon about step-parenting,...i know i can learn a lot from you. love you so so much!
Julianne
LOVE!!!!!!!
You and Andrea?! You guys are adorable! So glad you got to catch up!!!
I love you!!!
Awe...I loved seeing you too! My heart is happy whenever I am around you...and even better, the feeling lasts for a while after!
I like your current season too - it's good to be in the moment and really appreciate what we have.
Love you!
Post a Comment