July 7, 2012

California, Continued

The rest of our time in California looked a bit like this-

Brady & Max. The cousins get reacquainted.
Seth had everyone over to his house one evening and he made us a delicious dinner.

Viva Espana! Caleb, Aaron and Joe

We took in a game of rec. league basketball.
And we cheered for my dad and Adam.

Ice cream at Treats in Nevada City.
Devon was beautified by Molly.

Ahhhh, this is the life!

Vacation looks good on him!  I love his gummy smile :)
Some 4th of July snuggles...
And some 4th of July indoor football-turned-wrestling match.

Watching fireworks from the parking lot of Holiday Inn...

Brady and Devon, Lucy and Adam.

And after a quick 15 hour drive, we are now back in Washington, and we brought the sun with us!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Glad you guys had so much fun. But I am glad you are back home.
I see Joe had his soccer shirt I got him in Barcelona, Spain and fit right in, and Spain won again this year. Love your haircut too, Joe.
Such cute pics of the little ones in the pool and all playing together.
Again, so glad you are back home.