So, this hasn't exactly been The Year of the Blog.
First, my photo editor of choice, picnic.com, closed up shop.
Then, our wireless router started acting sketchy.
Next, my computer's power cord completely pooped out.
And, as if all of that didn't present enough blogging hurdles, I then misplaced my camera for the better part of a week.
Hmph!
But today I sit with a new power cord, a new router, and a new love for a free online photo editor, www.picmonkey.com. Oh, and my camera has been found.
I'm back in action! I'm sure you've missed me :)
Here's the update:
We had house guests of the Alaskan variety- Devon's step mom Nevada, his sister Terin, and Terin's sweeter-than-sugar daughter Lyla.
Seriously. Cavity-inducing sweetness, that girl. I could have kept her to be my own!
We are all pretty crazy about her, except for, well...
Max wasn't sure to make of little Lyla. He liked her in theory, but suddenly his toys became very "spe-show" (special), too special to share, if you know what I mean. I think this blurry cell phone picture says it all:
And this pic too...
But for the most part Max was a good boy, like when we stopped to visit Devon at work-
Devon had to work every day during their visit, but we had fun without him. We went to an annual Rantz family picnic, where I did not take quite enough pictures-
And we escaped to a Mariner's game sans little people, thanks to the always helpful grandmas :)
Today is June 1, and the first of the month is always a great time to reboot my efforts regarding a variety of things, such as exercise, patience, budget-consciousness, blogging, etc... so, consider me rebooted! I am going to try to quadruple my blogging efforts from last month. That's right folks, you heard it here! Quadruple! As the historian of this family, I've got a job to do right here on this bloggity blog!
See you soon!








3 comments:
welcome back!! and being the first comment on the first of the month i hearby promise to make a better commenting effort! :) Lyla is soo cute! I want to meet her and the pictures of max are cracking me up! :) can't wait to see whats next on your hot bliggity blog :)
Hi...I missed you...thanks for rebooting :O)
Love the new look of your blog and the new cute pics of my favorite babies and Joe. Max likes to be THE baby, doesn't he? Lyla was just too cute, so glad I got to see her and Terin and Nevada again.
Keep up the bloggity blog, your fans are here!
Post a Comment