My tiniest boy is now 3, or "fwee" as he says. If you ask him how old he is, he will say, "I not two-half anymo'. I fwee." And if you say, "Well, happy birthday!" he'll say, "No, it is ova'. It is not my buffday anymo'."
That's right- it is over! But it was fun while it lasted, and here are some pics from the Lightening McQueen themed birthday party-
 |
| Aunt Merry made an awesome cake! |
 |
| My sweet friends Brooke and Katie- I put 'em to work! |
 |
| Maxy and Grandma Donna |
 |
| Finn (yes, he is still alive) wouldn't miss Max's birthday! He is a party animal! |
 |
| Jude- what a great smile! |
 |
| Our local mattress salesman got off work early to join us :) |
 |
| Dev made a road for McQueen and his friends to cruise. The kids loved it. |
 |
| Lucy and Ethan, growing up way too fast! |
 |
| A dinner picnic |
 |
| Presents!!!!!!! |
 |
| His very own motorcycle from Aunt Merry and Uncle Dave! |
 |
| Aunt Merry gives a tutorial. All of the kids LOVED this gift, and Max shared nicely (or at least mostly nicely) |
 |
| Max, Merry, and the cake. |
 |
| yum yum yum |
 |
| yum yum yum |
 |
"Remember what we were doing three years ago? Heading to the hospital? Pushing out a kid? Meeting our Lover Boy?"
|
It was fun, it was celebratory, and now
it is OVA'!
3 comments:
Oh ANNIE!!!!! WELL DONE!!!!!!! Positively grinning from ear to ear!!! Way to celebrate!!! Seriously the words birthday extravaganza do come to mind! :)))))))
I loved the decorations, the paper road, the party animal from the bowl! :))
Happy birthday to Max even though it's OVA!!!! Don't forget to treat yourself to celebrate PUSH DAY! :)
Thought about you all day today! Miss you!
Great party! Great pics! I especially love Lucy's blush with Ethan. Loverboy is "fwee" and sweet as ever.
You have party planning skills!! our mama would be proud!! :) I cannot believe he is fwee already!! What a handsome little guy :) Looks like so much fun and wish we could have been there!! love you all!
Post a Comment