Alright, here is your weekly weather update:
It is raining. And cold.
And we look like this:
 |
| Lucy selected the frame of red roses. |
 |
| Max attempts to fit his hand in his mouth. |
 |
Lucy needs to work on her silly faces. It is all about crazy-eyes.
The month has flown by without much activity to report. I've been getting a little bored here at home, which feels nice, as a busy schedule often equals an overwhelmed and grumpy mama. So, while the rain pours and keeps us indoors, causing baseball practices and games to be cancelled, we make faces at the web cam.
Last week we got to watch Lucy's ballet class, which is always fun. After looking at the pictures that I took, I couldn't believe how much my little ballerina has grown in the last year. Take a look-
The picture on the left is from October '10, and the one on the right was from last week. :)
Joe's baseball team was able to play a game between the rain storms, so his fan club was there to cheer him on (until we our toes and fingers were frozen numb and we ran out of tissues for runny noses, because then we went home. We are the definition of "fair weather fans".). Oh, and Devon left the game to go to work. So, we are kinda like the worst fan club ever. At least we tried!
|
So there you have it! Nothing ground-breaking, I know. We have some special house guests arriving next week, so I'm crossing my fingers for an adventure and some sunshine!
4 comments:
I have been waiting for The weather report all week. So happy to see your smiling faces. Lucy is so graceful and beautiful and has grown so much!
I miss you all and await the sunshine too!
I know you guys are sick,s'pecially Joe. If you need help, Annie, please call me on my home phone. My cell is frozen and not working right now. Let me know if I can help. Love you all!
Donna, I agree with you! This blog is a treat for me at work. I love the update. I love the picture of devon and lucy. and Joe looks like a pro :) Love you all lots!
I can't believe how much little lu has grown! I love you all so much and I bet your special guests are going to love being with you!;-) Jo looks so cute in his uniform :) I love when you have new blogs!! keep them coming and i will comment more often :)
p.s. max's face in the pic at the baseball game.. is awesome!
Weird...I swore I commented on this post!
Well, I would have or did say :))) that you are all so adorable, I can't believe how much Lucy has grown, and it's time for another daily blog challenge!!!! There, I said it. I miss your frequent posts! :))
Post a Comment