I Like It.
- My DVR is filling up with my favorite shows! I can't decide which show I'm most excited about, but my top contenders are always Grey's Anatomy, Survivor, Modern Family, and Parenthood.
- Ozzy and Coach are back on Survivor! Who doesn't love Ozzy? And Coach has found himself a cozy place in my heart, which surprises me.
- I love me some nerd, and Survivor's Cochran is pure nerd. I hope he sticks around a while.
- Enough about Survivor.
- Devon is being moved to manage the store in Issaquah, so he will be close to home! And he will have a better, more family-friendly schedule. Anyone need a mattress?
- Last night I made our family's favorite dinner, homemade mac & cheese & peas, but this time I pureed steamed zucchini and carrots into the tomato sauce, and the kids loved it! I high five'd myself :)
- The forecast for the day is mostly sunny!
- I found a Cadbury Egg yesterday, on the top shelf of my kitchen cupboard. Score!
- 3 boxes of chai tea at Costco cost less than 2 chai tea lattes at Starbucks. Can I interest anyone in a yummy warm beverage?
- My new dentist gave me a teeth whitening set for being a new patient. I am expecting big results!
- I keep wondering if Joe notices that our coffee bag is greeting him each morning.
5 comments:
well.. i like you!!
I like this blog!
I like how all my favorite shows are recording also (glee, what not to wear, project runway, parenthood, chopped, the sing off..)
I like making money!! working two jobs has super brightened my spirits :) I like the idea that tons of jewelry is coming to my house on thursday! (guess what everyone is getting for Christmas!)
I like that it is breast cancer awareness month so everything at the beauty supply is pink!! (can i interest you in some pink kenra hairspray? its the best!)
and I like that Aaron is home every weekend!!
and i would LOVE IT if you moved home :) love you!
I LOVE this blog. It's so cheery and upbeat.
I like that my DVR will be filling up too (Grey's, Texas' Most Eligible, Millionaire Matchmaker, New Girl. Whitney...I'm trying some new shows)
I like nf decaf coconut lattes.
I like that I've been able to be with my girls for 6 mos!!
I like that I have a great job (even if I'd rather be home)
I like mani/pedi time with Logann-PRICELESS!
I like that Logann is going to be the "Snack Queen" (she LOVES snacks and askes for them ALL day long) for Halloween and Lorann is going to be a cupcake!
I like you!
I too love Survivor and am liking Coach too! Love Cochran the nerd and am so glad he did not get voted off and so glad the cute girl got kicked so Ozzy can focus on his game instead of the cute girl.
I love the new season of TV and am also filling up my DVR with Castle which was amazing last night, love Nathan Fillion, DWTS - love Chyna Phillips and David Arquette and that Maks' bro is a dance pro on the show now too, can't wait for the new show Terra Nova, NCIS: Los Angeles is back, going to try Unforgettable and some other new ones. Grey's Anatomy, Fringe, Criminal Minds all back again. So exciting!
I love that Devon is moving to a store near home and hate that I will not be able to just drive over to see him any day I want here in Totem Lake/Juanita. Mostly I love that he will be in Issaquah, making more money, being close to his family.
I can't wait to have a nice warm beverage...you guys turned me on to the Chai Tea and I love it!
See you soon.
I like you too!
It makes me feel special that you are drinking OREGON Chai...like we are connected.
I really like Cochran too - the fact that he wore a dark red sweater vest to the island and asked that he be called by his last name cracked me up!
I like Wed. because I get to pick up Elsie from school and bring her back to work with me, just for a few minutes...it's awesome having my buddy with me.
I like tooth whitening - I'm set to bleach come October 1. It's for a charity in town. Somehow that makes me feel less vain ;o)
I like the fact that Modern Family will be back on tonight! Gloria and Phil are my faves!
Did I mention that I like YOU!?
I like so much about you and this blog!
I do not like that I have these two seconds to comment!
Okay, but quickly...
You know I am proud about the secret veggies!!!! :) I love being sneaky when it comes to that stuff!
I LOVE that Dev is closer to home now!!!
I am with you on all the TV I just hope that my DVR can have super powers and save it all for me until I get a sec to watch it!!!!
The morning Joe was a crack up!
Love you!!!!!
Post a Comment