For my birthday last week,
I got some new make-up.
I decided that I wanted to clean out my make-up bag before moving in the new stuff,
you know,
to give it a nice place to live.
With new make-up in the clean make-up bag,
I decided that I needed to clean out my bathroom drawer,
you know,
to give the make-up bag a nice place to live.
Then I cleaned Devon's bathroom drawer,
followed by our bathroom cabinets
and
the bathroom counter, sinks, and mirror.
With such a clean bathroom,
I thought I should clean out my closet.
So I did.
Then,
I cleaned my bedroom and moved around some furniture,
like the dresser and a mirror,
and I brought up a chair from the living room.
Once the bedroom was done,
I started moving around the furniture in
the living room
and
the family room
and
the dining room,
you know,
just to freshen things up a bit.
I felt pretty good about what I'd done,
so I kept going.
I organized the toys,
and I cleaned the toilets.
What should I do tomorrow?
I think that I should get new make-up more often
(or get out of the house!).
5 comments:
please come to my house and 'clean out my makeup bag!'
pictures??
Yes, pictures please! :)
Hmmm... maybe a craft? That would be super duper wiiiiillld of you!
I wish my chain reaction was like yours!! Mine went a little like this:
Too tired to work out
Too tired to think about eating healthy
Too tired to work out, again
Too tired to eat healthy...TREATS here I come.
It ain't pretty:(
I think I've snapped out of it, hopefully I didn't sabotage all my efforts:(
You can come clean out my closets...
I did dust the bedroom furniture and then the living room. Then finally cleaned out my vacuum and wow, it worked so well I vacummed and then cleaned up some coffee stains on my carpet. I felt very happy and like I had really accomplished something.... Until I read your blog :-)
I love you and how cleaning inspires you to clean!!
you and I are so opposite!! my chain reaction goes like this :
wake up
throw clothes on floor
put on new clothes
do make up and hair
leave all make up and hair products on counter
go through my day
throw clothes on floor
put on pj's
repeat until need clean clothes :)
Post a Comment