Absolutely Precious!I think that's a blow it up and frame it picture!Cute flip flops by the way ;o)
My precious little Lucy! I miss her soooo much! Now she just needs her toenails painted. She is such a girl and also such a tom-boy. Just love it!
Is it strange that this picture makes me want to put those sweet little toes in my mouth??!
Soooo cute!!! I love your one pictured one liner!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Absolutely Precious!
I think that's a blow it up and frame it picture!
Cute flip flops by the way ;o)
My precious little Lucy! I miss her soooo much! Now she just needs her toenails painted. She is such a girl and also such a tom-boy. Just love it!
Is it strange that this picture makes me want to put those sweet little toes in my mouth??!
Soooo cute!!! I love your one pictured one liner!!!!
Post a Comment