I don't want to jinx myself, but I think I might finally be coming out of the pregnancy fog. I'm feeling a bit more human. I'm regaining some control over my emotions (no really, I am!). I'm desperately in love with Cooper, who is 4 months old now, and I'm beginning to remember that I am an individual apart from this tiny love bug curled up on my chest as I type this one-handed.
Also, I see that we've moved to California. When did that happen? So, there/s that.
Also, I see that we've moved to California. When did that happen? So, there/s that.
And in other news, life is full, kids are busy, and parents are tired.
I'm so behind on this blog... where do I even pick back up?
How about Lucy's 7th birthday way back in January.
I'm so behind on this blog... where do I even pick back up?
How about Lucy's 7th birthday way back in January.
| our toothless birthday girl went to school with a plate of brownies to share with her class |
| at the end of the day she was also able to share her new little brother! |
| we always love to celebrate at Leatherby's! |
| their ice cream is the best! |
| since Cooper was only 3 weeks old, I went the easy route for Lucy's birthday party and rented Gold Country Gymnastics |
| Lucy invited her cousins and some friends from her school for some fun at the gym! |
| the big kids had fun too :) |
| do I look tired? I was tired :) |
So, now our Lulu is 7 years old, and she is growing up and changing so much. She is doing really well in school and has transitioned to California with ease, though she still misses her friends in Washington, of course.
She will never admit it, but her best friend truly is Max. I joke that they are "frenemies"- friends and enemies combined!
And Lucy loves being a big sister to Cooper. She cares for him at any opportunity. She sings songs to him, makes faces, tells him stories.... now that he is giggling, we can tell that he is very entertained by his big sister. Cooper has joined the rest of us in Lucy's fan club!
2 comments:
Welcome back!!
Wow, I missed this one for almost a whole month! Haven't seen these pics, so glad I found it. I see another month has gone by and no more but will be checking back occasionally. Honestly, I don't see how you found the time to do this one but glad you did :-)
Post a Comment