'Tis the week of love. Valentine's Day is upon us, and everywhere I look there are pink and red hearts and delicious candy. I've always favored the conversation hearts, but this year my mouth waters for the cinnamon flavored heart shape jellies. I sent Devon out to find me some, and he came home with fruit wedge jellies. Not the same, but nonetheless, there was LOVE in his efforts!
Joe helped Max with his Spiderman valentines for his class party at school. That is LOVE.
![]() |
| "M A X" |
And Max eventually got to do some writing on his own :)
And then some rough-housing ensued, which is a form of LOVE for boys, I guess!
All the while, I LOVED helping Lucy with her valentines.
Bonus points for wearing a LOVE t-shirt :)
Max still is not LOVING his sports class. But he goes, and he participates, and daddy is always standing close by to give a high-five to our nervous little athlete. Daddy LOVES.
![]() |
| Running the bases. High-five! |
![]() |
| Batting practice |
Now, this hug between the babies was a bit posed. They were humoring me (Maybe they LOVE me!). But it almost looks sincere, right?
This is a better dipiction of their LOVE. Some climbing, squeezing, gripping, wrestling. Yep. LOVE.
And in a very sweet moment of little brother LOVE, Lucy drew some pictures for Max.
| "Hulk Smash!" I especially appreciate his abs and pecs :) |
Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE my sister? I LOVE her a whole bunch!
Today is Molly's 22nd birthday!! Max, Lucy and I were able to celebrate with Molly this weekend when we drove to Portland to meet up with her, Aaron, and my parents.
What was meant to be a day trip turned into a whole weekend of fun. My parents invited us to stay in their hotel room- they must LOVE us! :)
We took in all the sights at the Oregon Zoo, and while I am still learning how to use my new camera, my pictures aren't as fabulous as I'd hoped. But here are some that I LOVE.
We LOVED the zoo!!
And as always, I LOVE seeing my family.
I hope that LOVE is happening all around you too!
Happy Valentine's Day, friends!


















3 comments:
Hi Annie!
Yes, the Lord has shown me what LOVE ;) is and I will never be the same again! And I LOVE your blog and seeing your beautiful family grow.
Happy Hearts Day<3
Jeanette
LOVED this blog, love the zoo myself but never been to this one. I love animals, even most of the human kind. So cute. Happy Valentine's to the family I so LOVE.
GOSH I LOVE YOU AND ALLLLLLLLL THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!
EVeryone looks amazing but I need whatever juice weswie is drinking because she looks fantastic!!!!!
Post a Comment