February 22, 2013

I Miss Them Already

She wanted to watch home-videos from when she was a baby.  So we did.


She said things like, "I was such a cute baby!  I wish it was possible for me to hold myself as a baby."
 
And he wanted to play video games.  So he did.
 
 
He giggles endlessly, and it is a shame that he can't read yet because I don't think that he knows how to play the games that he enjoys.
 
And Joe wanted Devon to watch him long board.  So he did.
 
 
Devon said that Joe is getting pretty good at long boarding.  And he hasn't even busted his head open (yet) or broken any bones (yet).
 
The kids have been on vacation all week.  Good ol' mid-winter break.  The days have passed quickly, and we have enjoyed giving Lucy, Max and Joe some extra attention, doing the things that they enjoy, because on Monday
we leave them
and
fly to Maui!!!
 
I am more excited than I can even express, though I really do feel like I already miss them.
Is that weird?
What will it be like to not see those devil horn cowlicks everyday?
I will soon find out!
 
 
 
Aloha!
 

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Aw, I love these pics... That one of Joe is awesome! He is definitely getting goood :)

Just Me said...

Hope you guys are having a marvelously fun time in Maui!