Have you missed me?
January has passed by in a blur. It was a good month and a nice start to the new year. Besides celebrating Lucy's birthday and introducing Max to society with sports class and preschool, we had very special house guests for nearly three weeks.
![]() |
| Lyla & Terin |
Terin is Devon's younger sister, and Lyla is Terin's adorable two-and-a-half year old, and they were visiting from Fairbanks, Alaska. It is always nice to have another mama to hang out with, and little Lyla is just about the cutest little squirt. (and Terin is 16 weeks pregnant, so we got to watch her belly grow a bit!)
![]() |
| the many faces of Lyla |
| I want to keep her. |
| Lyla loves her Uncle Devon |
Lucy had an observation ballet class where we all, well, observed :) I love this pic of our ballerina with Grandma Donna.
After Terin and Lyla left, I took on the project of switching the kids' rooms. Max and Lucy now share the larger space with the larger closet, and Joe is totally comfy in the smaller room. Joe's room has a nice teenage vibe, and the littles have a lot of space to make messes play.
To solve the problem of the big blank walls, I printed some engineer posters at FedEx Office, and I colored them with oil pastels. Voila!
I think that I will trim the paper and adhere the posters to a board of some sort, but I'll leave that for another day.


3 comments:
I. LOVE. YOUR. ARTWORK!!
Seriously?!
You rock!!
I have missed your voice - it's nice to have you back :o)
p.s. your camera rocks too - I can tell a difference!
You are so creative. I wouldn't even think to do some of the things you do. Love the kids' new room and Joe's room is very cozy and perfect for his growing teenage self.
I second the LOVE OF THE ART WORK! You'll have these around for years to come, and they'll be fantastic!
Post a Comment