January 22, 2013

Max Did What?!?

Max started preschool today.  And he loved it!  Not kidding!
Starting preschool isn't typically shocking news regarding a three-and-a-half year old, but based on the quantity of tears shed at Sports Sampler last week, I was really questioning whether my boy would ever willingly leave my side.  Going to school without mama?  I didn't think he would do it, but I underestimated Lover Boy, and so did my dad, who now owes me $10.


He met his teachers and told them that he brought a special Spiderman toy for show-and-tell.  He hung up his backpack and coat, and then he kissed me goodbye and didn't look back!  Yes, I looked back a few times, and I saw that he was so happy sitting at a table playing with play-dough with his friend Wyatt.  It was confirmed; It was a good idea to send him to school.  He is going to love being such a big boy.

And he and Wyatt might have flushed moon sand down the toilet and flooded the bathroom, and they might have had a little talk with the principal about what does and does not go down the toilet, but someone has to keep things interesting, right?
 
It was a good day to be Max's mom.


 
 

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh....I love that boy!! We are so proud

Wilson Girlzz said...

Max!!

Such cute pictures and love the moon sand story...he's really is getting so big and is 100% boy!

Good work mama...you know how to raise some good kiddos :o)

Just Me said...

I have to admit I underestimated Loverboy too. The moon sand down the toilet story is one you can tell him forever. What a memorable first day of school! And of course he took Spiderman to school. Of course!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

LOVE HIM!!!

Happy friendaverssary!!!!!!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!